Wednesday, March 4, 2009

give up political blog and networking against obama!


It's not a personal thing, it's about the principle of spending my kids' future: this patriot must act therefore I must do more than just write from my lappy. It's time to take to the streets and thinking of a pitch fork in our hands!!!

If my wife can get out of the church service that evening, our kids can see us both raise our tools in resistance. It's absurd how much he campaigned against business as usual for government, then turn around and porks the big one to us all!!!

I must raise up for the future generations. I give up on soap boxes and now take to the community my passion. I'm no chicken, but i give up on blogging for solutions, going to drive my circus down to the rally come April 15th

It's a join at FB to: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=65605438352

No comments: