Saturday, September 20, 2008

Maybe Obama is patriotic, but it's the people behind him that scare me!

Barack H. Obama might know the versus to the national anthem forward and backward, his wife might be the most patriotic wife in all of Chicago, maybe the midwest. But, my concern is the people who support and will vote for him have alternative motives for this liberal White House to be with OBAMABiden ticket. These folks will stop at nothing to get a celebrity Liberal in the executive office.

For example(s), the preacher, the activist, the family in Africa, these folks all give me some doubt as to who he will surround himself with. I'm not saying I want to extinguish the orginality or the personality of a superstar with connection to the more cultural and worldly leaders than say, Cindy McCain's Bud network, but who is Obama?

Hopefully it's not the Josh Howard's of the younger generation:

No comments: