Sunday, March 30, 2008

LAST DAY OF THE MONTH

This march madness thing of blogging each day has totally ruined my life - she kicked me out of the house since my attitude is way to flaming and scud like verbally as well as "spending too much time at the computer" but i barely write much? It's only a few minutes a day and that is not acceptable to her....

Even my dad wrote that I'm spending too much time online. Well, I do type more than 50 minutes per word? Or vice versa i guess....

But mostly photos and video in my blogs

I hope my wife takes me back one day.

She said, "get professional help she said, then she will talk to me again, something about a life coach, or anger management consultant, or just plain DR of white man frustrations...."

I called and made appointment, until then sleep at work, in the car, or at my buddy's house.

GO ROCKIES in st louis tomorrow!

Marriage is like
Find more videos like this on NaBloPoMo
">a flat tire!

No comments: