Friday, March 14, 2008

Half way thru ten day work stint!


The wife and kids gone since last sat, I'm getting lonely and the beagle is even more distraught. I'm hoping she doesn't go into a personality spin back to her old tail between the legs sulk. SO, here is my way to show some optimism: (photos from the last storm)


Watch this video first

Find more videos like this on NaBloPoMo




The FOURTH AND HOPEFULLY FINAL SNOWSTORM in St Louis:

Click for more photos of snow storm
Perry, Miranda, House/Car, Driveway

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I used to wear 'em (chuck taylors) and now I keep trying to get my kids to, but they have their own opinions, but I won't give up! Too funny! So you think we twins uh? I'll have to read more......

Mike said...

there is a group of us at nablopomo for chuck ts

nice turdle dude, i mean turtle